Reader’s block,writer’s block and a block for commenting are few things that a good blogger should nt have ..right? OK now all these make me a bad blogger these days
Writer’s block is clearly seen in my blog and I’m feeling it very badly writing this post … Backspace key has become my friend !
Paulo’s Brida has been resting on my table for the past 3 months :D ..i completed the first 100 pages within 4 days n then … hmm :(
Now the 11 th standard books have been replaced with 12 th but even then the Brida is looking for me :(
I don’t know when i would enjoy the pleasure of turning the last page of this book
And hope i don’t need to explain about my block in commenting
Today is the day of blocks for my home town , the place is flooded with people for the Kodungallor Bharani maholsavam ..
The festival is a bit unique where the devotees come to the temple and pollute the place by hurling abuses and stones and filth at the shrine.
This is not the festival for the people of Kodungallor and we prefer to stay indoors in fear of bharanipattu( Bawdy songs ) .I am really afraid of these people who dress up in their worst attires and walks with swords on these roads
Dont forget to !!!
Vote Earth by switching off the lights for an hour and participate in Earth Hour
After 1 year, 11 months, 7 days …..Here I am with the 100 th post of my blog!
Remya Tagged me with this 19 :19 tag!
How to and what to :
1. You are given a set of questions.
2. Google the image which best suits the answer and post a picture from first page of image search with minimal explanation.
3. After you finish tag 6 other blogger friends and let them know.
1.Your age on your next birthday
2. A place you’d like to travel to
3. Your Favorite place
4. Your favorite food/drink
5. Your favorite pet
I dont like pets!
6. Your favorite color combination
7. Your favorite piece of clothingcheongsam ( i have got one looking similar to this ;)
8. Your all time favorite song
9. Your favorite TV show
I dont like watching TV shows these days!
10. Full name of your significant other
11. The town in which you live
kodungalloor ( the place is famous for the festival kodungalloor Bharani…n this is a pic taken during the bharani )
13. Your first job
14. Your Dream Job
15: Bad Habit you have
16. Your worst fear
17. The one thing you would like to do before you die
Wait! I have manythings to do before I die
18. The first thing you’ll buy if you get $1,000,000
19.Your favourite credo in life.
I miss the fire in my eyes
That brightened up my life in the dark
I miss the silence in me
That I held in my days when I was different
I miss the world
I had seen through my eyes ,the real world
that gifted me no cheers but pain!
Ok guys,now this poem is to let you all know that I am alive
I could make out only a single post for the last month !! as the month was nt like anyother month…with a great opening to the year with the final practical exams !!
And then got into volunteering beacause of Mata Amritandamayi’s visit at Brahmasthanam temple in my town.
And right after this went for a two day trip to Wayand with my family
That was one beautiful scene down the hill
Soochipara water falls !
At thirunelli Temple…the place is beautiful with coool breeze n fresh air
And then back to the school I was enlightened with the news of final exams of 11 th!! from 16 th Feb ( 2 days after V-day ! Sad
And with a dozen test papers n seminars !!!!!!
Ok ! now I have made one post for this romantic month
Wishing you all a great Valentines Day filled with lots of surprises ! ( wish me good luck for exams back :mrgreen:
She woke up into one fine morning
The cool breeze dancing around
Stepped her out into her garden
Her eyes struck upon the loveliest rose,
she ever had in her garden
The pretty red rose gave her the sweetest smile
and a single thought that seems to hover in her world
Conquering her mind,actions,words,and everything
A single thought that whispered her of only person
Ha! now that is a poem, oh no that was a short story I had scribbled months before without an end to the story :D
Now I think it is better to it read out as a poem than a story :P
what do you think..story or a poem ?
Best Songs of the year 2008 ( Malayalam,Tamil n Hindi) that delighted me !
Songs which conquered my heart
- Inn Lamhon ke Daamna mein ( Jodha Akbar -Feb 2008) Movie Name : Jodhaa Akbar
Singer : Sonu Nigam, Madhushree
Lyrics :Javeed Akhtar
Music Director : A R Rahman
- Nenjukkul peithidu Movie :Vaaranam Ayiram
Screen Cast: Surya, Simran, Divya, Sameera Reddy
Music: Harris Jayaraj
Direction: Gautham Menon
Singers : Hariharan, Devan, V.Prasanna
- Tum ho T0 Song Name: Socha Hai Socha Nahin To Socho Abhi
Album Name: Rock On ( Hindi)
Singer Names: Farhan Akhtar,
Lyricist Name: Javed Akhtar
Music Director: Shankar Mahadevan, Ehsaan Noorani, Loy Mendonca
- Kangal Irandal Tamil Song – Kangal Irandal Un Kangal Irandal
Tamil Movie – Subramaniyapuram (Subramaniapuram)
Music Director – James Vasanthan
Singers – Belly Raj, Deepa Mariam
- Khuda jane Movie : Bachna Ae Haseeno
Music Director: Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani
Lyrics: Anvita Dutt Guptan
Singer: KK, Shilpa Rao
Songs I liked
- Taxi Taxi ( Sakkarakatti -Tamil)
- Kabhi Kabhi Aditi ( Jaane tu ya jane na -hindi )
- Pehli Nazar ( Race – Hindi)
- Amma mazhakarinu ( Madambi -Malayalam)
- Kaise Mujhe Tum ( Ghajini -Hindi)
- Kwaaja Mere Kwaaja ( jodha Akbar -hindi)
- Uyirile En Uyirile ( Vellithirai-(Tamil)
- Sutti Varum Bhoomi ( Jayam kondan – Tamil)
- Gujjarish ( ghajini – hindi )
- Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai ( RNBDJ – hindi)
Phew!! now thatz the last post of the year 2008 :)
The year 2008 is the worst of all years I have seen!Ok, now letz speak about 2009.Well Im gonna have a great start with final practical examination tommorrow
Anyways wishing u all a great year ahead
And to all Mallu gals n guys
V-lokam of Vimmuuu is waiting for the Best mallu through this competition .And if ur nt giving ur nominations , then ur welcome to help me ( we will share the prize then , if we get any ) ;)
again wishing u all
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !!!